Friday, April 8, 2011

Owl Themed 1st Birthday Party!!!

Here are some photos of my little one Owl Themed 1st Birthday Party!!!


Sweets table! Love this is the best idea I seen online and is fun for kids and adults. The table had baby food jars  filled with chocolate, cookies shaped as owls, gumballs (four different colors), rice krispies treats shaped as flowers and candy buttons.





Birthday Banner! 


Food table, utensils where wrapped in napkins and had a themed tag.




Gift area



Cake and smash cake were awesome and tasty (made by Belladonna Cakes and Confections in Windermere FL)



 Pinata shaped as an owl ... Birthday party was lots of fun and everyone loved the decoration all hand made :)



 Time to open presents!!!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea!! I am planning a first birthday party for my soon-to-be one year old who is turning one on April 8, 2012! Everything looks beautiful:) I love the sweets station! Where did you get the labels for everything and how did you create individual letters for the banners etc? GREAT JOB! Your daughter looks like she had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Blanca! … Sorry for the late reply :(

    Labels & Letters were made using Microsoft Word :) … I printed everything in white paper. Used a circle cutter for the the banner. For the labels I used a 1.5" scallop punch and 1" circle punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! I am planning a first birthday for my daughter, I am using the same theme. Where did you get the personalized stickers? thanks, I will appreciate your help.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ete! … I didn't buy the stickers, I actually just copy/paste the pic of the owl from the web into a word document and use word art to put the text around the pic.

      Delete