Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unicorn Rainbow Themed 1st Birthday Party!!!

Here are some photos of my little one Unicorn Rainbow Themed 1st Birthday Party!!!

Main table! The table had birthday cake, smash cake, rainbow cookies (Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts), Rainbow Treats (Fruity Pebbles Treats), candy rainbow (Twizzlers Strawberry Blast Pull-n-Peel), glass cylinders filled with Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans and pinwheels.


Favors:
- Play Dough from LoveBubs
- Rainbow Hair Clip (5/8" rainbow ribbon, 3 fluffy pom pom, 3/8" light blue ribbon & alligator clip)
- Super Miracle Bubbles Bottles

 
 We rented a pavilion at a state park with 5 picnic tables. To make them pretty without spending to much money, I put a center piece on each table. Center piece was a plastic cup with different types of lollypops and beside it a ceramic unicorn that I got some time a go at a dollar store.



Pinata Time! I made this pinata with a brown grocery bag, tissue paper, red card stock paper and ribbon. First you make some cuts on the bottom of the bag and insert around 5 ribbons that are approx. 36" long. Then you start covering the bag with tissue paper make sure to start from bottom to top.  To cover bag I cut the tissue paper in strips that were 4" wide, cut slits to make fringe and taped or glue them around the bag. After covering the bag I added a number 1 being that it was my girl 1st birthday. The last step is filling it up with candy, because this birthday was after Easter I was able to snag really good candy and toys :)



Smash Cake!!!!

I got this cute yellow ruffle jumper on Ebay and the headband I made myself.



 Big sis had a great time too!!! I made the birthday banner that is around the radio flyer using a Cricut Machine each scallop was approx. 8".

No comments:

Post a Comment